ActronAir 7.1kw Serene Series Split System Wall Hung Air Conditioner WRE-071AS.
Serene Style and Substance.
With its sleek form and clever features, ActronAir Serene systems will keep you warm and cozy in winter, cool and fresh in summer, and stylish all year round. It’s perfect for apartments, living areas or single rooms. With the greatest temperature operating range on the market, you can take comfort that the serene will be there for you in those sizzling heat waves, or Arctic cold snaps.
ActronAir 7.1kW Serene Series Split System Wall Hung Air Conditioner WRE-071AS Features:
- Breathe Easy with a BIO Filter. The high-efficiency filter with bio enzymes can capture up to 99% of particles in the air. This includes dust, pollen, fungi and bacteria. Better still, the bio enzyme even kills microbes for a cleaner home atmosphere.
- Go With Your Flow. Maximum Convenience with multi-directional airflow, you can set up and down or left to right air flow straight from your remote controller. Or set to swing mode to condition the room faster. In addition the serene also remembers your last set position for maximum convenience.
- Comfy In A Hurry. Turbo mode. If you are in a rush to get comfortable, turbo mode allows Serene to run over-capacity for a short period of time to reach your desired temperature faster.
- Multi Speed Fan Control. 12 Settings Included. Therefore adjust the fan speed just the way you like it, or choose the intuitive mode. Intuitive mode automatically selects from the twelve different settings to suit your comfort needs. In addition it doesn’t stop there the Serene also has 5 outdoor fan speeds resulting in greater energy efficiency and reduced sound levels.
- Self Clean. Minimises mould growth. When the self clean function is activated the indoor coil cleans itself using a four-stage cycle. This minimises the build-up of dust and mould growth.
- Easy On The Eye. Sleek and stylish. Serene series has a matte finish and slim lined grey backing. Therefore the styling makes sure it’s a complementary addition to any interior.
- Here For The Long Haul. Serene system uses the gold fin epoxy coated protection on both indoor and outdoor coils as a standard. This is to further reduce corrosion from the harsh Australian conditions, as well as assisting the defrosting process, thus improving heating efficiency.
- Easy Reading. A concealed LED display provides easy to read temperature settings when you need it, and a clean uncluttered finish when you don’t.
- Strikingly Simple. Serene has an easy to access external on/off switch should you ever misplace your remote.
- Pick Up Where You Left Off. Auto-Restart Function. Should you experience a blackout, Serene’s auto-restart function means it restarts automatically in its last programmed setting once power is restored. Therefore you do not have to spend unnecessary time reprogramming your system.
Choose between better control in your hand or on your wall. Serene’s remote controller features a large screen and buttons, all in easy ‘plain English’, for more logical and legible daily use.
- Follow me for a more attuned temperature. In most air conditioners, the temperature sensor is in the indoor unit. With the Serene, an additional sensors inside the remote and/or wall controller. With the remote controller, when you press the follow me button you’ll have the temperature you want, wherever you are in the room. When it comes to the wall controller, you’ll have more precise temperature control and comfort at its location.
- Playing favourites. Tailoring to your specific tastes, you can now pre-set your favourite comfort levels and call upon it with a single touch of your remote.
- Sleep easy. For a good nights sleep and to save energy, Serene also features a clever sleep mode. Matched to typical sleeping patterns, it tapers down for the first two hours then holds steady for the next five hours, before turning off. You’ll wake relaxed and refreshed and ready to seize the day.
- Shhhh. Quiet Mode. When activated the quiet mode reduces noise down to a sleep friendly whisper quiet level.
For more information on the ActronAir 7.1kW Serene Split System (WRE-071AS) head to the ActronAir Website here.
Have this unit installed in Brisbane contact us here.