LG 2.6kW Smart WS Series Split System Air Conditioner WS09TWS.
Introducing the LG WS Series Split System Air Conditioner. Packed with features in a smaller, more compact size.
LG 2.6kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner features:
- Google Assistant Compatible. You can turn the air conditioner on and off and even change the temperature all with your voice through an app on your smart phone or compatible speakers.
- Built in WiFi. The LG ThinQ app let you access and control your air conditioner with your smart phone even when you are not home. So you can turn your air conditioner on before arriving home so you walk into comfort.
- Active Energy Control. This allows you as the user to adjust the energy levels to improve cooling efficiency and power consumption.
- Smart Diagnosis. This provides you with usage tips and useful information based on your product usage patterns. So if by chance you experience a problem while using the product, LG can help you to troubleshoot using the smart diagnosis results. And this will also help any repair technician to quickly determine the problem to be able to repair promptly.
- Energy Display and Monitoring – A simple push of the remote control button allows you to conveniently view current energy usage on your air conditioners LCD Panel. This keeps you informed and helps to reduce energy consumption.
Why LG Air Conditioning?
Designed for the way you live. LG air conditioners are available in a wide range of styles – because everyone has different tastes. So you can create a space that’s cool, comfortable and stylish. LG air conditioners have received numerous CHOICE awards for product quality over the last few years. Also to give you further peace of mind, they provide a 10 year compressor parts warranty, so comfort will be with you for years to come.
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, LG split system air conditioning systems are the smart choice.
For further information on the LG 2.6kW WS Series reverse cycle split system air conditioner, head over to the LG Website here.
To have this split system air conditioner installed in Brisbane contact us here.