Mitsubishi Heavy Industries 5.0kW AVANTI Series Split System Air Conditioner (SRK50ZSA-W / DXK18ZSA-W).
AVANTI® Series of wall mounted split system air conditioners seamlessly combines European design with superior Japanese engineering.
Developed by award winning Italian designers TENSA, the AVANTI® series features a sleek and stylish design and incorporates a range of convenient features and functions. It’s also compatible with the new Wi-Fi solution and can be easily controlled with the IntesisHome app via your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
With a range of capacities and coming in both reverse cycle and cool only models, the AVANTI® series of split system air conditioners is best suited to small and medium spaces.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries 5.0kW AVANTI Series Split System Air Conditioner Functions and Features:
Avanti Series Comfort and Convenience:
- Dry Operation – to reduce humidity by removing moisture from air without affecting indoor temperature
- High Power Operation – 15mins boosted power allowing quick heating or cooling to desired area before returning to normal operation
- Silent Operation – Set periods of time whereby unit will operate at reduced noise levels.
- Weekly Timer – Program up to 4 timer operations a day. Once set unit will turn on and off at set time repeatedly
- On/Off Timer – Set unit to turn on and off once at specified times within 24 hour period.
- Sleep Timer – Set a desired time limit of 30-240 minutes that your unit will operate prior to shutting off
- Comfort Start Up – While utilising the ON-Timer Function, the unit will switch on slightly earlier than set time to ensure optimum temperature is reached on time.
- Preset Operation – With a single touch of a button set the preset operation
- Child Lock – Prevent little ones from changing functions and other setting by using child lock
- LED Brightness Adjustment – Adjust the brightness of the LED display on the indoor unit to minimise disturbance during evenings.
- Positioning of Installation – Manually set the horizontal airflow direction to ensure even air distribution in situations where the unit is installed close to a wall.
Avanti Series Clean Operation & Filter:
- Allergen Clear Operation – Multi stage operation that activates enzymes in the specially designed filter, neutralising and suppressing airborne allergens such as pollen, dust and hair captured on the allergen filter
- Self Clean Operation – Dries the indoor unit components by running the fan on ultra-low mode preventing the growth of mould. Designed to be run regularly after use.
- Removable Cover Panel – Front cover easily removed allowing access for cleaning and maintenance
- Allergen Filter – Captures airborne allergens such as hair, pollen and dust particles before neutralising them and any bacteria using specially formulated enzymes
- Washable Photocatalytic Deodorising Filter – Easy to clean filter that catches airborne particles before neutralising the odour causing molecules within them
Avanti Series Energy Saving Functions:
- Fuzzy Auto Mode – Using fuzzy logic algorithms, the unit determines the operating mode, temperature settings and automatically adjusts the inverter frequently accordingly.
- Eco-Mode – Unit operates at slightly reduced capacity to reduce power consumption while maintaining a comfortable room temperature
Avanti Series Airflow Functions:
- JET Air Technology – Advanced fan blade technology, used in the development of jet engines, used in the development of jet engines, efficiently delivers powerful yet quiet and evenly distributed air flow.
- 3D Auto Mode – Activates 3 independent motors which effectively and efficiently deliver an even air flow
- Auto Louvre Mode – Whether the unit is in heating or cooling this will automatically set the louvre at the optimum angle for comfortable air distribution
- Memory Louvre – Set the louvre at the desired angle. Unit will automatically return the louvres to this position on every subsequent start up.
- Up/Down Louvre Setting – The horizontal louvres will automatically swing up and down for even air distribution.
- Right/ Left Louvre Swing – The vertical louvres will automatically swing left and right for even air distribution.
Avanti Series Other Functions:
- Microcomputer-Operated Defrosting – Automatically activated during low ambient temperatures to prevent the frosting of the outdoor heat exchanger
- Self-Diagnostic Function – In the unlikely even of a fault the internal microcomputer automatically runs a diagnostic of the system. This allows a service agent to quickly isolate and repair any issue.
- Auto Restart Function – If there is a temporary loss of power, the unit will automatically restart in the same operating mode it was in when power is restored
- Back Up Switch – If the remote control fails, the unit can be operated via an on/off switch on the indoor unit.
For further information on the AVANTI Series split system, head over to the MHI Air Conditioning website here.
If you would like this split system air conditioner installed in Brisbane, then head over to our installation page here.