The 10.0kw three phase Panasonic under ceiling unit (S-100PT2E5B) provides comfort and long distance distribution of air flow. This unit is designed perfectly for large office spaces, retail stores, schools, colleges.
Panasonic 10.0kw Three Phase Under Ceiling Compact System Features:
- Compact Looking, Stylish, One-Motion Design – With its streamlines, one motion form, the unit looks thin and compact when installed for a neat appearance in any room. When not in operation, the louvre closes to provide an elegant look while also keeping the unit clean.
- Energy-Saving Technology Delivering Top-Class Efficiency – Optimisation of the shape of the casing and fan assures bigger air flow and higher efficiency. Energy-saving performance is top class in the industry.
- Comfortable, Long Distance Airflow Distribution – The shape of the outlet has been optimised to provide long-distance air flow distribution. Even in long rooms, air flow reaches every corner for exceptionally comfortable air conditioning.
- Self-Diagnosing Function – Should a malfunction occur, the unit diagnoses the problem and shows the corresponding alphanumeric code. This allows for quicker servicing.
- Automatic Restart Function – When multiple units are connected and there is a power outage, they will turn on at different times in order to not spike the power supply.
- Automatic Fan Operation
- Latest R32: Next Generation Refrigerant Used
- Constant Comfort Air Conditioning – Ability in ensure precise temperature control and offer a wider power output range to perform in even the most extreme conditions in Australia ensuring constant comfort.
- More efficient but space saving – The new models are smaller, enabling them to fit into tighter spaces, therefore you can install these units in a vast variety of areas.
- Quiet Mode – Reduces outdoor operating sounds by 2dB.
- Warranty – Rest easy knowing you are covered by a complete 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
For more information on this Panasonic 10.0kw three phase under ceiling air conditioning unit, visit the Panasonic website here.
For installation of this unit in Brisbane, request a quote or book online from our installation page here.