The Panasonic 12.5kw single phase under ceiling compact system air conditioner (S-125PT2E5B) provides comfort and long distance air flow. This system is designed to suit large rooms.
Panasonic 12.5kw Single Phase Under Ceiling Compact System Features:
- Compact Looking, Stylish, One-Motion Design – With its streamlines, one motion form, the unit looks thin and compact when installed for a neat appearance in any room. When not in operation, the louvre closes to provide an elegant look while also keeping the unit clean.
- Energy-Saving Technology Delivering Top-Class Efficiency – Optimisation of the shape of the casing and fan assures bigger air flow and higher efficiency. Energy-saving performance is top class in the industry.
- Comfortable, Long Distance Airflow Distribution – The shape of the outlet has been optimised to provide long-distance air flow distribution. Even in long rooms, air flow reaches every corner for exceptionally comfortable air conditioning.
- Self-Diagnosing Function – Should a malfunction occur, the unit diagnoses the problem and shows the corresponding alphanumeric code. This allows for quicker servicing.
- Automatic Restart Function – When multiple units are connected and there is a power outage, they will turn on at different times in order to not spike the power supply.
- Automatic Fan Operation
- Latest R32: Next Generation Refrigerant Used
- Constant Comfort Air Conditioning – Ability in ensure precise temperature control and offer a wider power output range to perform in even the most extreme conditions in Australia ensuring constant comfort.
- More efficient but space saving – The new models are smaller, enabling them to fit into tighter spaces, therefore you can install these units in a vast variety of areas.
- Quiet Mode – Reduces outdoor operating sounds by 2dB.
- Warranty – Rest easy knowing you are covered by a complete 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
For more information on this Panasonic 12.5kw under ceiling air conditioning unit, visit the Panasonic website here.
For installation in Brisbane, request a quote or book online from our installation page here.