The Panasonic’s 4-Way Mini Cassette may be mini in size but is massive in performance. The new model of Mini Cassettes are made to last and have incorporated the new eco friendly R32 refrigerant.
The Panasonic 5.7kW mini cassette air conditioner indoor unit CS-Z60UB4RAW features:
- Compact design – The 4-way mini cassette stands at only 260mm high, allowing easy installation in even the tightest of spaces.
- High Energy Efficiency – As we are living in an increasingly energy conscious world, Panasonic strives to create air conditioners with class leading energy efficiency. Panasonic’s premium inverter technology features the ability to regulate room temperature with little fluctuation, and reduce wasteful operation. This results in increased energy savings
- Built in Drain Pump – The mini cassette features a high-lift drain pump, therefore drain piping can be elevated up to 750mm from the base of the unit.
- Anti-Corrosion – All heat exchangers feature Blue Fin technology, which increases resistance to corrosion compared to non-Blue Fin Models.
- Designed for Australia – Experience an outstanding operating temperature range. Cooling is possible even at an outside temperature of 46°C and heating possible even at a freezing -15°C.
- Built Tough to Last – All outdoor units are built to last in the harsh Australian environment. Internal components are built to withstand the damaging effects of salty air, dust, wind and rain.
- Quiet Operation – Both indoor and outdoor units have been engineered to be as quiet as possible ensuring you get a peaceful nights sleep and so do the neighbours.
- WLAN or Voice Control Possible (CZ-TACG1 is required) – Use a wifi app or voice control like Alexa and google assistant to control your mini cassette.
If you would like this system installed in Brisbane, then head over to our installation page here.
For more information on the visit the Panasonic website here.