Panasonic’s NEW premium high wall INVERTER Heat Pump series, the AERO VKR Series combines slim design and the most cutting-edge technology. Featuring nanoeX, INVERTER, AEROWINGS, i-AutoX.
Panasonic 7.1kW Premium Aero Series Split System Air Conditioner (CS-Z71VKR / CU-Z71VKR) Features:
Energy Saving Features:
- Inverter Control – Varies the rotation speed of the compressor for higher energy savings
- Eco Mode – More energy saving compared to the normal mode by automatically adjusting the set temperature by up to 2ºC. It’s ideal when you want to maintain room temperature for gentle cooling and heating
- iAUTO-X – Come home to ultra-fast cooling, and then enjoy continuous comfort Shower Cooling that evenly distributes cool air.
- Quiet Mode – Enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner at night and still have a relaxing sleep.
- Personal Airflow Creation – Vertical and horizontal airflow patterns can be combined as desired to achieve optimum comfort, with operation possible by remote, even from a distance.
- Mild Dry Cooling – Fine control helps prevent a rapid decrease in room humidity while maintaining the set temperature.
- Fan Mode – Allows you to run the fan without any cooling or heating, thus giving just ventilation.
- Auto Changeover (inverter) – In Auto Mode the unit will select if heating or cooling is required.
- Powerful Mode – Pressing the Powerful button cools or heats the room quickly. It provides fast comfort, with full power and a strong airflow. This is perfect for use immediately after coming home, or when unexpected guests arrive.
- Soft Dry Operation Mode – Starts with cooling to dehumidify, then provides continuous breeze at a low frequency to keep a room dry without much change to the temperature.
- Hot Start Control – On the start of the heating cycle and after the defrost cycle, the indoor fan will start up once the indoor heat exchanger is warm.
Clean and Healthy Air Features:
- nanoe X – nanoe™ X deodorises and inhibits the growth of bacteria and viruses, for a fresher and cleaner living space
- Odour Removing Function – With this function, there’s no unpleasant odor when the unit starts up. That’s because the fan remains off momentarily, while the source of the odour inside the air conditioner is suppressed. The unit must be in cool or dry mode and the fan speed must be set to automatic.
- Removable Washable Panel – Gives you easy access to the filter as well making the unit easy to clean.
- 24-Hour Dual on and Off Real Setting Timer – This feature enables you to preset two different sets of start/stop operation timer (hour and minute) within a 24-hour time frame.
- 3rd Party Connectivity – Allows limited control from an external source when wired to do so.
- Wired Remote Control (Optional) – For use in commercial applications, or where users don’t want a remote control.
- Demand Response Enabling (DRED) – Allows Electrical Utility Companies to regulate the power supply to the units if connected.
- LCD Wireless Remote Control – Easy control of the unit from anywhere in the room.
- Wireless LAN Remote Control for Internet Connection (Optional) – Control air conditioners remotely by turning your mobile desire into a remote controller using internet connection. Adaptor CZ-TACG1 Sold Separately
- Blue Fin Condenser – Extra protection from the elements with a longer lasting coil.
- Long Piping – Long piping offers more flexible installation options. *20m – CS-Z20VKR, CS-Z25VKR, CS-Z35VKR *30m – CS-Z42VKR, CS-Z50VKR, CS-Z60VKR, CS-Z71VKR, CS-Z80VKR
- Self-Diagnostic Function – Should a malfunction occur, the unit diagnoses the problem and shows the corresponding alphanumeric code. This allows for quicker servicing.
- Random Auto Restart – When multiple units are connected and there is a power outage, they will turn on at different times in order to not spike the power supply.
- Top Panel Maintenance Access – Easy access for maintenance.
For further information on the Panasonic 7.1kW Premium Aero Split System Air Conditioner, visit the Panasonic Website here.
If you would like this system installed in Brisbane, then head over to our installation page here.